What to Consider
Carry out the activation process smoothly by making sure you have the prerequisites ready.
- You will require a reliable internet connection.
- A compatible streaming device connected to your TV.
- A second device to access the activation URL.
- The latest version of the BBC America app.
- The sign-in details with your TV provider.
Activate BBC America on Apple TV via bbcamerica.com/activate
The BBC America app can be installed on your Apple TV from the App Store. Here’s an easy walkthrough.
- Switch on your Apple TV.
- Access the home screen.
- Navigate to the App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type BBC America.
- Click the Get button to install the app.
- Return to the home screen and launch the BBC America app.
- You will receive a unique activation code.
- Save the code and go to the activation page – bbcamerica.com/activate.
- Enter the code and click the SUBMIT button.
- On the following page, you need to verify the details by entering your TV provider’s sign-in details.
Go to the Roku Channel Store, install the app, and start streaming.
- Go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels > Roku Channel Store.
- Search for the BBC America app.
- Click the Add channel button to get the app on your device.
- Launch the app to get a unique activation code.
- Write down the code before accessing bbcamerica.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser.
- You will be prompted to use the code here.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- On the following screen, you will be prompted to verify your cable provider.
- Enter the sign-in details and confirm.
How to Install and Activate BBC America on Fire TV
Refer to the steps below to activate BBC America on Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon Store from the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Type BBC America in the search bar.
- Click the Get or Download button once the app appears.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Save the code displayed on the screen.
- Head to bbcamerica.com/activate on a different device.
- Enter the code and click “SUBMIT.”
- Enter the log-in details and click “ACTIVATE.”
- You are ready to watch BBC America on Fire TV.
Q. What are the TV providers that support BBC America?
Some of the popular names are AT&T U-Verse, COX, Optimum, Spectrum, DISH, Xfinity, DirecTV, and FIOS.
Q. How to Sign up with BBC America?
You will need your TV provider to help you sign up with BBC America.
- Go to the BBC America official website and click SIGN IN.
- Select your TV provider and enter the sign-in details provided by your operator.
Yes, that’s very much possible if you are a cord-cutter. Subscribe to any of these services (AT&T TV, FuboTV, Philo, YouTube TV, Sling TV, and Hulu) to enjoy BBC America.